3LUE LABEL SNOW CAMO JERSEY SE
As a one-off homage to Jeff Emig during the 2017 season, Ken Roczen donned a special edition red now camo kit, a modern embodiment of the Shift mindset and aesthetic that first put us on the map 20 years prior in 1997. The iconic design is now offered for sale for the first time. Pair the Snow Camo jersey with its matching pant and glove and you’re sure to be kitted with the sport’s most premium and highest performing offering.
About 3LUE Label
The all new 3LUE Label 2.0 radically pushes the boundaries of performance and comfort while remaining the World’s most advanced racewear. Five years of development and testing have resulted in increased benefits across weight, fit, durability and moisture management.
- TruDri moisture-wicking main body regulates evaporative cooling on the body
- TruMotion flex panel across shoulders provides unrestricted 4-way stretch across the upper torso
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
- Blended four-way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves add comfort while reducing drag
- Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restriction
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics on a dyed main body
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Matching gear available