Samco Radiator Hose Kit
All SamcoSport hoses are made by hand in the UK and each hose is 100% visually inspected before it leaves the factory.
All our hoses meet or exceed the requirements of SAE J20 & are manufactured under an ISO 9002:2000 quality system.
Our hoses are made from the finest European silicones specifically designed for automotive use, and our light blue SamTek? lining used on all hoses has delivered outstanding resistance in the harshest environments over the last 12 years experience
Samco Sport is the original performance hose brand & we pioneered the development of the direct replacement aftermarket hose kit.
We offer the most comprehensive range of kits (450+ applications) and standard parts available in the marketplace today.
Our design engineers extensively research each new kit to ensure the best fitment & the most accurate design.
Samco are proud of their permanently staffed laboratory (unique within the performance hose world) specifically set up for the testing & development of silicone hose.
Samco's reputation is based on the performance of our hoses and that confidence is derived from their fully equipped laboratory where testing and evaluation is carried out. All new designs of hoses are tested to ensure that they meet their high standards. They are able to test a number of aspects of hose performance including endurance testing, burst testing and cyclic vibration testing.
- High-performance radiator hose kits are manufactured by Samco Sport in the U.K.
- Engineered to provide better coolant flow than OEM hoses for improved cooling efficiency that's up to 9 degrees cooler than stock
- Colours are matched to your machine's OEM production code
- Fabricated entirely of high-quality European silicone and reinforced with specifically-oriented fibers to resist deformation
- SamTek light blue inner-hose liner has been developed over 12 years to stand up to the harshest environments
- Easily withstands high temperatures
- Stainless Hose clamp kits available
- Picture is for illustration only correct kit will be supplied for your bike
- If you have any questions about fitment for your model feel free to ask.