Gaerne GX-J Kids Motocross Boots
Gaerne GX-J the motocross boot for future champions! The innovative Gaerne GX-J boot for motocross and off-road combines technology with style and offers maximum safety with optimum wearing comfort. The boot is made in Italy and is manufactured with special high-quality materials. The dual-tech ankle system has been completely integrated into the design. This technology brings stability and flexibility and prevents the foot from overstretching during back and forward movement and from twisting. The GX-J has a double stitched sole that guarantees excellent durability and perfect grip. The concept with the 4 interchangeable aluminium buckles ensures an easy, fast and precise closure. The calf width can be adjusted by moving the upper two buckles.
- high-quality, hard-wearing cowhide with plastic protectors
- Dual-Tech-Ankle-System joint system for more safety and stability
- calf width adjustable by moving the two uppermost buckles
- shin, heel, toe and ankle protection
- highly comfortable fit through memory foam
- shaft height approx. 35,5 cm
- microfibre inner lining with ergonomically shaped inner padding
- 4 wide aluminium buckles, adjustable and easily replaceable
- velour leather for grip and heat protection
- switching amplification made of stable plastic
- anatomically shaped, exchangeable footbed
- replaceable sole has steel inlay and is oil and petrol resistant
- tip of boot is protected with steel toe cap
- grippy and stable, double stitched Gaerne MX-Offroad sole
- buckles, soles and footbed available as accessories
- made in Italy
- sizes: 33 - 41
- The dual-tech ankle joint system has two stable pivot points that are completely integrated into the design on the inside and outside of the ankle. This gives the rider a natural feeling when shifting gears or braking, and prevents unwanted compression during a jump or landing. The breathable, antibacterial and pre-formed microfibre inner lining ensures an optimum wearing comfort at all times.
- The thermoplastic shin guard is anatomically shaped to ensure a perfect fit. By moving the upper buckles, the desired calf width can be adjusted and thus also a knee orthosis can be optimally placed.