GAERNE SG-12 GRY/MAGNESIUM/WHT
Gaerne SG-12: Quality, comfort, pride!
Choises create champions, but support is what keeps them at the top, which is why the SG-12 boot is the choice for riders who aspire to rise above the competition. From box to bike with minimal break-in, Gaerne's SG-12 boots are made in Italy by practiced hands that step-by-step layer support, security and comfort into each boot. The premium SG-12 offers a streamlined toe box for precision control, a dual-stage pivot system for more aggressive riders, an anti-shock composite sole for besser connection to the pegs, slimline inner grip guard panels for better control and grip of the bike, memory foam interior for a customized fit, and an adjustable shin plate for more room aroung the calves. The buckle system makes it easy to get in and get going, so a rider can focus less on gear and more on the ride.
- MX Line
- sizes: 41 - 49
- lightweight alloy buckles
- grip guard (exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg)
- dual composite sole (anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world)
- front plate/shin guard (the thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit)
- by removing three screws you can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- dual stage pivot system (This revolutionary system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. The first pivot is attached to the "Razor Back". The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation - However, it will "bottom" out and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compresion. This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.)